Número tres: Creating a Simple HTML Page

 <p><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Hello, I like cars and computers.</span></p>

<p style="text-align: right;"><em>this is a basic HTML page.</em></p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><strong>PRETTY COOL</strong></p>

Honestly making this html page wasn’t too bad. The thing that caused me the most issue is on my mac it wouldn’t let me save the html file as html, it kept saving as an rtf document. I had to find the file in the file explorer and saving as html after I finished making the document, weird. I used a couple of different things. I used the paragraph, bold, italics, and where the lines start. It honestly sounded harder than it actually was and only actually took my 5 mins to do. I remember taking a html course a couple years back and looking back on it, I find this to be way easier than any of my other languages like java or python. I know they aren’t in anyway the same but in my opinion, it is a lot easier for me to grasp then when I first took my java class. I probably will learn more about html just so I have it as a skill and from what I can tell it might come in handy in the future and I would like the ability to put that on my resume. Java and python had a lot of different parts to it and you can easily confuse the different types of aspects whereas html is really easy and only need to remember a couple of things like <p> and that’s about it. So, all together html isn’t as bad as I thought and I honestly think its worth learning.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Número dos: How to spot a deep fake

Número uno

Número ocho: Dot.com to Dot.bomb