Número seis: Three Things I Would Not Buy Online

Three things I wouldn't buy online. One thing for sure is a car or motorcycle. I love cars and motorcycles more than even computers and when I do go to buy my first car (2020-2022 Toyota Supra) or my first motorcycle, I want to be able to go to a lot or if used go and see the car in person. This way I can see if I'm comfortable with the vehicle and can take it to a test drive and such. Things like Carvana where you buy the car online and they deliver it to you seem kind of sketchy and somewhat problematic. I also wouldn’t buy clothes online. My clothes are all weird sizes, some medium some small, and some extra-large, so I wouldn’t feel comfortable buying them before trying them on. Same with shoes. Depending on the shoes and their design my size 10.5 foot can fit comfortably in a size 9 and sometimes must move up to size 11 like for my cleats. I also don’t know if this counts but anything without free return shipping is a big no. That wouldn’t make sense, If I were to buy a laptop and turned out I didn’t like it and wanted to return it, it would suck if I had to pay for my own shipping back. At that point, it would make way more sense to just buy in-store rather than deal with all that trouble. Basically, anything I would be using almost every day and needs to feel comfortable with I can’t buy online and anything without free return shipping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Número dos: How to spot a deep fake

Número uno

Número ocho: Dot.com to Dot.bomb